23 April 2011

A personal adventure...

You know, I used to be quite the book worm.  I devoured books.  I kept telling myself in college that the reason I didn't do that anymore is because I was reading all these academic texts and I was, but what's my excuse now?  I don't have one.  And there are an awful lot of books I should have read that I just didn't ever get to.  This week and the next month, I'm turning off my television and going to get some things read.  Here is my list so far and I welcome some recommendations!


Danse Macabre - Gerald Elias
Something Wicked This Way Comes - Ray Bradbury (Thanks, Daniel!)
Turn of the Screw and Other Stories - Henry James
The Scarlet Letter - Nathaniel Hawthorne
Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte
Long Days Journey Into Night - Eugene O'Neill
Bhagavadgita
Moll Flanders - Daniel Defoe
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil - John Berendt
The Student Conductor - Robert Ford

No comments: