04 August 2009

My Life...According to Andrew Bird

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 10 people you like and include me (presuming I'm someone you like). You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist: Andrew Bird (And sometimes his Bowl of Fire.)

Are you a male or female:
A Woman's Life and Love

Describe yourself:
How Indiscreet

How do you feel:
Yawny at the Apocalypse

Describe where you currently live:
Way Out West

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Glasgow Reel

Your best friend?
Ethiobirds

You and your best friend are:
Heretics

What's the weather like?
Weather Systems

Favorite time of day:
11:11

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
A Nervous Tic Motion of the Head to the Left

Your relationship:
Pathetique

What is life to you:
Action/Adventure

Your fear:
Lull

What is the best advice you have to give:
Armchairs

Thought for the Day:
Opposite Day

How I would like to die:
Fatal Flower Garden

My soul's present condition:
50 Pieces

My motto:
Grinnin'

No comments: