20 January 2009

Meme! Because one of the "m"s simply MUST stand for mindless.

And I REALLY need something mindless at the moment. P.S. There's NO way someone's gonna get all these.

-Put your music library on shuffle.
-Post the first lines of the first 30 songs that come up.
-Readers guess which songs the first lines are from.

1. I won't cut my beard and I won't change my hair
2. In lonely gas stations with mini-marts you'll find rows of them for sale
3. The weather's variable - so are you
4. There in the shadows, looks like a hand
5. There it lies in the rain, special effects by a lunatic hand
6. Twist away the gates of steel. Unlock the secret voice.
7. You got me runnin', goin' out of my mind
8. No one knows and no one seldom says what they mean
9. Bout the baddest girl I ever seen straight up out a movie scene
10. Oh I love you like the sights from my cold calf city
11. I'll catch the day, won't let it slip away
12. Everybody get up, it's time to slam now
13. Ring your tounge out for drying but the sky's crying
14. Here she comes breakin' through my window in the early morning hours
15. You're coming off kinda contrived and pretentious, you're not sayin anything we haven't heard
16. There's a somebody I'm longing to see
17. What's the furthest place from here? It hasn't been my day for a couple years.
18. When I wake up yeah I know I'm gonna be I'm gonna be the man who wakes up next to you
19. I never understood before, I never knew what love was for
20. Come clean through the waves of debris
21. I was lying on the grass of Sunday morning of last week
22. Don't say you love me when it's just a rumour, don't say a word if there is any doubt
23. So let the people talk it's Monday morning walk
24. Remember the weight of the world It's a sound that we used to buy
25. Dance epidemic tonight!
26. Jesus came from outer space and he travelled from yonder star
27. Are you hoping to get out of this mess, truckloads of coffee, conditioned to confess
28. Jackie you yourself said it best when you said: There's been a break in the continuum.
29. Well it's friday night and it seems to me, tonight's not going down in history
30. You spurn my natural emotions, you make me feel like dirt and I'm hurt

1 comment:

Matt and Beth said...

"Jesus came from outer space and he travelled from yonder star"

I dont know where's it's from but dang I wanna listen to this song (^_^)