16 January 2008

This week on Yo Gabba Gabba...

Man, this show just keeps getting better and better...



Anywho, I got meself an updated schedule for the semester...hopefully permanent. It's still as hectic as the last, though. >.< I remember when I was in high school and I had NO problem running on 3-5 hours of sleep. What happened to that?? If I don't get 8 hours nowaday, I'm grouchy. Sad day.

I found this recipe and it is amazing. If you have the means and the inclination, you should definitely try it out. ^-^
http://pinchmysalt.com/2007/09/27/tired-of-banana-bread-try-this-recipe/

I'm a bit scattered this evening. I think I need to go get my eight hours. Yay for useless posts! A bientôt!

2 comments:

Liquid Wolf said...

This Still scares me... I can't believe this show exists O.o

stephanie said...

But...but..it's the awesome-est. :P I'd rather have things like this shaping the youth of the future than some of the alternatives I've seen. >.<